Need to add tasks to an upcoming Sprint?
If this is your first Sprint, take a look at our article Create your first Sprint.
What you'll need
Sprints are available on every ClickUp Plan.
100 uses of Sprint Points are available on our Free Forever and Unlimited Plans.
Unlimited Sprint Points are available on our Business Plan and above.
A Workspace owner or admin will need to enable the Sprints ClickApp.
- Guests can work on tasks in sprints, just like regular tasks.
- Guests cannot create sprints.
Add Sprints to a Sprint Folder
If you need to add a Sprint Folder to your Space, take a look at our article Create your first Sprint.
If necessary, you can create a new Sprint Folder at any time. Sprint Folders are created automatically on the Sprint start day and Start time set up your Default Sprint Folder settings.
Individual Sprints are a List of tasks held in a Sprint Folder. You can add Sprints from a Sprint Folder or a Sprint.
To add Sprints from a Sprint Folder or Sprint:
- From the Sidebar, click the ellipsis ... next to the Sprint.
Choose a Sprint in the Sprint Folder you want the new Sprint to be added to.
- Select Create new.
- Click Sprint.
- From the Create Sprint modal, you can customize some of the settings.
Click Create Sprint.
Move a Sprint Folder
The Sprint ClickApp must be enabled in the Space you're moving a Sprint Folder to. If it's not enabled, you're given the choice to enable it or to convert the Sprint to a standard Folder with Lists.
To move a Sprint Folder to a different Space in your Sidebar:
- Drag and drop the Sprint Folder to a different Space.
- Or click the ellipsis next to the Sprint Folder and select Move.