Widgets were renamed to cards on March 9th, 2023.
What you'll need
Table formatting is available on every ClickUp Plan.
Tables can be used by admins, members, and guests who have permission to create or edit.
Create a table
In each location, creating and editing a table is the same.
From the location, type
/table or paste data from an Excel/CSV file. You'll be able to:
To adjust column size hover at the top right of any column and drag the arrow.
- Reorder an entire column or row:
- Click into the row or column to reveal the column and row handles.
- Click and drag the column or row to its new position.
Add additional columns or rows by clicking the + icon at the top or left side.
Delete or insert columns to the left or right from the ellipsis ... menu.
To delete rows click the trash icon on the left side.
Add text and rich text formatting.
- Merge table cells by selecting the cells, rows, or columns that you'd like to merge, right click and select Merge.
- Change the table cell background color by selecting a cell, opening the context menu, and choosing Background color from the options.
Mise à jour