For Workspaces that want a more branded experience, internally and externally, White Labeling is the perfect option. The White Label feature allows owners and admins to customize their Workspace logos, colors, and URLs!
Note: The White Label feature is exclusive to the Enterprise Plan. Learn more about our plans here.
How to White Label ClickUp
By default, White Label settings are only accessible to the Workspace Owner.
1. Visit your Workspace settings
2. Toggle on
3. Upload 3 assets to brand all ClickUp touch points
- 72 X 72 px PNG
- The round logo will be used in-app on the Workspace avatar
- 232 X 48 px PNG
- The rectangle logo will be used in-app on the top left corner, the login page, in emails, and on public links (e.g. Docs, Dashboards)
Social Media Graphic
- 500 X 260 px PNG
- The social media image will serve as the preview image when links from ClickUp are shared
4. Select a default color theme for the entire Workspace
Members have the option to override their own color scheme when signing up
5. Create a custom URL
Publicly shared Forms and Docs will use this custom URL as well
6. Save your changes! You will be redirected to a log in screen on your brand new, custom URL!
Q: Do users have to use my Custom URL to access the Workspace?
A: No. In addition to your Custom URL, you'll always be able to log in from our website and access your Workspace from
Q: When I send someone a link that includes my Custom URL, do they need to be logged in?
A: Yes. Users will need to be signed in through your Custom URL (not through
app.clickup.com) in order to open links that include your Custom URL.
Q: Can I access a Custom URL through the mobile app?
A: Custom URLs don't work with our mobile app at this time. We're working to add this functionality soon!