For Workspaces that want a more branded experience, internally and externally, White Labeling is the perfect option. The White Label feature allows owners and admins to customize their Workspace logos, colors, and URLs!
What you'll need
- White label is only available on the Enterprise Plan.
If you are using single sign-on (SSO), you will only be authenticated when you log in using your custom white label URL (example.clickup.com).
- When using a browser to access ClickUp, you can use your white label URL to authorize during your initial session.
- The ClickUp desktop app always redirects to app.clickup.com.
How to White Label ClickUp
By default, White Label settings are only accessible to the Workspace Owner.
1. Visit your Workspace settings
2. Toggle on
3. Upload 3 assets to brand all ClickUp touch points
- 72 X 72 px PNG
- The round logo will be used in-app on the Workspace avatar
- 232 X 48 px PNG
- The rectangle logo will be used in-app on the top left corner, the login page, in emails, and on public links (e.g. Docs, Dashboards)
Social Media Graphic
- 500 X 260 px PNG
- The social media image will serve as the preview image when links from ClickUp are shared
4. Select a default color theme for the entire Workspace
Members have the option to override their own color scheme when signing up
5. Create a custom URL
Publicly shared Forms and Docs will use this custom URL as well
6. Save your changes! You will be redirected to a log in screen on your brand new, custom URL!
Q: Do users have to use my Custom URL to access the Workspace?
A: No. In addition to your Custom URL, you'll always be able to log in from our website and access your Workspace from
Q: When I send someone a link that includes my Custom URL, do they need to be logged in?
A: Yes. Users will need to be signed in through your Custom URL (not through
app.clickup.com) in order to open links that include your Custom URL. Users who are not logged in can quickly do so by clicking the Go Back Home button in the error message they receive.
Q: Can I access a Custom URL through the mobile app?
A: Custom URLs don't work with our mobile app at this time. We're working to add this functionality soon!