Workspace owners have the fullest editing permissions and are the only user role that can transfer Workspace ownership or delete a workspace. You can transfer Workspace ownership to another user if, for example, someone plans to leave your organization, or you want to change who has access to those permissions.
What you'll need
- Workspace ownership can be transferred on all plans.
- Only the Workspace owner can transfer ownership.
- The user receiving ownership must be a guest, member, or admin in the Workspace.
Transfer Workspace ownership
To transfer ownership of a Workspace:
- In the lower-left corner, click on your personal avatar.
- Select Settings.
- Click Transfer ownership of Workspace.
- Select the person you'd like to transfer ownership of the Workspace to.
- Click Transfer ownership to confirm.