Use the Front integration to create and link ClickUp tasks with Front tickets.
What you'll need
- The Front integration is available on every ClickUp plan.
- Only Workspace owners and admins can manage integrations.
Install the Front integration
To install and connect the integration:
- Log in to Front.
- In the upper-right, click the settings icon to access your Front company settings.
- In the left sidebar, select Integrations.
- Search for and select ClickUp.
- Click Enable Integration.
- Click the toggle to enable the integration. A secret key will be shown, but it is not required by ClickUp at this time.
- Click Save.
- Click the inbox icon to return to the Front inbox.
- In the right sidebar, you'll see the ClickUp logo appear along with any other integrations or Front apps.
- Click the ClickUp icon.
- Select Login or Signup to create a new ClickUp account.
- Log in and select a Workspace.
- Click Connect Workspace.
Link an existing task
Link one or multiple ClickUp tasks to a Front ticket. To link a task:
- Under the Link tab in ClickUp's Front App, click Attach to task.
- Search and select the task you want to link.
- Click Link task.
Create and link a new task
Add ticket information to your tasks, set assignees, and set due dates without leaving Front. To do so:
- In ClickUp's Front App, open the New task tab.
Click Add Ticket to copy or add information to your task.
- Click Create New Task to automatically create and link your task to the ticket.
View linked tasks in ClickUp
Tasks created or linked using the integration include a link back to their correlated Zendesk ticket.