You can move or hide Spaces in the left Sidebar to personalize your Workspace experience. Any changes made to the Sidebar are only visible to you.
What you'll need
- You can move or hide spaces on all ClickUp plans.
- Guests cannot access, move, or hide Spaces.
Move a Space
In the left Sidebar, drag and drop your Spaces to rearrange their order.
Reorganizing Spaces in the navigation bar also reorganizes the order that tasks and Spaces are shown in List view when looking at Everything in your Workspace.
Hide a Space
Easily hide Spaces you don't use to keep your Workspace clutter-free.
When you hide a Space, you can find it in the Hidden Spaces section at the bottom of your Sidebars. You can unhide a Space at any time.
To hide a Space:
- In the left Sidebar, hover over the Space you want to hide.
- Click the ellipsis ... menu to reveal Space settings.
- Click Hide in my sidebar.
- Hover over the Hidden Spaces section to Expand or Collapse your hidden Spaces.
Unhide a Space
To unhide a Space:
- At the bottom of the Spaces section of the left Sidebar, hover over Hidden Spaces.
- Click Expand.
- Hover over the Space you want to unhide.
- Click the ellipsis ... menu to reveal the Space settings menu.
- Click Show in my sidebar.