Connect your OneDrive or SharePoint account with ClickUp to attach files to tasks and comments!
What you'll need
- The OneDrive/SharePoint integration is available on all paid plans.
- You can authorize one OneDrive or SharePoint account per user per Workspace. Different Workspaces can be integrated with different OneDrive or SharePoint accounts.
- The OneDrive/SharePoint integration is only available using ClickUp in a web browser.
- Guests can use the OneDrive/SharePoint integration.
- The Microsoft OneDrive/SharePoint integration is not currently accessible from the App Center.
The data in your OneDrive or SharePoint account will not be available to anyone else through ClickUp. If you attach files from OneDrive or SharePoint to a ClickUp task, you can control who has access to the files by making your tasks private.
Enable the OneDrive/SharePoint integration
You can enable the OneDrive/SharePoint integration from your personal settings.
From your personal settings:
- Open your account settings menu:
- Using ClickUp 2.0: Click your account avatar in the lower-left corner.
- Using ClickUp 3.0: Click your account avatar in the upper-right corner.
- Click My Settings.
- From the sidebar, scroll down and select Cloud Storage.
- Click the toggle next to OneDrive and Sharepoint to enable the integration.
- Sign into your OneDrive or SharePoint account to authorize access.
Attach OneDrive/SharePoint files to tasks
To attach a file from OneDrive or SharePoint to a task:
- Open the task.
- Scroll down to the Attachments section in the lower-left.
- Click Add.
- Select OneDrive/Sharepoint.
- Select the file you want to attach.
Files uploaded from OneDrive or SharePoint will have a OneDrive or SharePoint icon on the attachment thumbnail.
Use /Slash Commands to attach OneDrive or SharePoint files
/onedrive in a task comment to attach files in as few clicks as possible.