Display and summarize fields from your relationships by adding rollup fields to List view.
What you'll need
- Rollup fields are available on every ClickUp plan.
- Guests cannot add rollup fields in List view.
- Rollup fields are not Custom Fields.
- Rollup fields only display in the List views you add them to.
Add a rollup field in List view
To create a rollup field in List view:
- Open the List view you want to add a rollup field to.
- On the far right, click the + icon to add a new column.
- Under the New Column tab, select Rollup.
- Customize the new field.
If the field supports it, you can have it calculate the sum, average, or range. When there is a calculation, the result is displayed. When no calculation is applied, all values are displayed in a comma-separated List.
- Click Create.