By default, Folders inherit the statuses of their parent Spaces. You can set unique statuses for your Folders if you need to differentiate your workflow statuses for your Folders.
What you'll need
- Folder statuses can be edited on every ClickUp plan.
- Guests cannot edit Folder statuses.
Edit Folder statuses
To create unique Folder statuses:
- In the left Sidebar, hover over the Folder you want to edit.
- Click the ellipsis ... icon.
- Click Folder settings.
- Select List statuses.
- In the status modal, click Custom.
- Use the existing statuses or click +Add Status to create your own.
- Click Save.
You can also edit Folder statuses in Task view by selecting the gear icon in the status dropdown menu.
If you move a task to a Folder that doesn't have the same statuses, you'll see a modal to convert your old task statuses to the new Folder's statuses. To convert them, select the new status for your task and click Done.
Mise à jour