Integrate ClickUp with HubSpot to automate your workflows. You can create items in ClickUp using deal-based triggers and set up HubSpot Automations to increase your team's efficiency.
Don't have HubSpot? Sign up for free or get 20% off.
What you'll need
- The HubSpot integration is available to Workspaces on the Unlimited Plan and above.
- Only Workspace owners and admins can set up integrations.
You need to be Workspace owner or admin to authenticate HubSpot in ClickUp:
- In the lower-left corner, click your personal avatar.
- Click My Settings.
- In the left sidebar, click Integrations.
- Select HubSpot.
- At the bottom, click Add to HubSpot.
- In the authorization popup window, select the HubSpot account you want to connect to ClickUp.
The HubSpot integration supports deal-based triggers. More triggers and actions are available using HubSpot Automations.
Custom Field mapping is not supported for HubSpot workflows.
The following actions can be initiated in ClickUp from deal-based HubSpot triggers:
Create a ClickUp task using HubSpot
To create a task in ClickUp using HubSpot:
- In HubSpot, go to the Workflows page.
- In the upper-right corner, click Create workflow.
- In the sidebar, click Deal-based.
- In the upper-right corner, click Next.
- Click Set up triggers.
- Under Filter type, select Deal.
- Select a trigger from the available options.
- Click Save.
- In the middle of your screen, click the + icon.
- If this is your first time using the integration, click Connect an app in the upper-right corner and search for ClickUp.
- Using the Choose an action menu on the right, scroll down to ClickUp.
- Select Create a task.
- Customize your task:
- Choose a Workspace: Select your Workspace from the dropdown menu.
- Choose or create a Space: Select a Space for your task to live in or create a new one.
- Keep your hierarchy organized and easy to navigate by using existing Spaces, Folders, and Lists for deals.
- Choose or create a Folder: Select a Folder for your task to live in or create a new one.
- Choose or create a List: Select a List for your task to live in or create a new one.
- Enter a task name: Name your task.
- Enter a task description: Give your task a description.
- Click Deal token next to any option to include custom HubSpot data such as deal name, deal type, and amount.
- At the bottom, click Save.
- In the upper-right corner, click Review and publish.
- Answer any questions prompted by HubSpot.
- In the upper-right corner, click Turn on.
Use HubSpot Automations
You can use ClickUp Automations to trigger actions in ClickUp or HubSpot.
Objects or items that are created from HubSpot Automations will not trigger other HubSpot Automations.
For example, if Automation A creates a ClickUp task and Automation B is triggered by the creation of a ClickUp task, Automation A will not trigger Automation B.
You can map custom fields to available ClickUp Custom Fields within Automations.
HubSpot custom fields can only be mapped to the equivalent type of ClickUp Custom Fields. For example, Hubspot email custom fields can only be mapped to ClickUp Email Custom Fields. Domain custom fields can only be mapped to Website Custom Fields and phone number custom fields can only be mapped to Phone Custom Fields.
Create a HubSpot Automation
To create a new HubSpot Automation in your ClickUp Workspace:
- Make sure the Workspace owner or an admin has enabled the Automations ClickApp.
- Go to to the Space, Folder, or List you want the Automation to affect.
- In the upper-right corner, click Automate.
- Click + Add Automation.
- In the lower-left corner, click HubSpot.
- Select an Automation.
- Customize your Automation and click Create to finalize.
Link ClickUp tasks to HubSpot
If the Relationships ClickApp is enabled in the Workspace, you'll also see a link to the HubSpot URL in the ClickUp task's Relationships section.
You can paste a HubSpot URL in any ClickUp task comment and it will be listed in the Relationships section, but the two will not be linked.
HubSpot to ClickUp triggers and actions
ClickUp to HubSpot triggers and actions
Update linked ClickUp tasks from HubSpot
|Task-related ClickUp actions||
Update linked HubSpot objects from ClickUp