Widgets were renamed to cards on March 9th, 2023.
What you’ll need
- 100 uses of Dashboards are available on the Free Forever Plan.
- Unlimited uses of Dashboards are available on the Unlimited Plan and above.
- Some cards are only available on the Business Plan and above.
- The Dashboards ClickApp is enabled in every new Workspace by default, but a Workspace owner or admin may disable the ClickApp.
- Guests can be invited to specific Dashboards with view-only permissions.
- Members must have edit permissions or above to add Dashboard filters.
- Bar Chart (when its X Axis is Time)
- Cumulative Flow
- Cycle time
- Lead time
- Line Chart
- Priority Over Time
- Status Over Time
- Tag Usage Over Time
- Total time in Status
Apply a Dashboard filter
- Open a Dashboard.
- At the top-left, click the Edit toggle to switch to editing mode.
- In the upper-right corner, click Filter.
- Add any filters you wish to apply.
You can add multiple filters that use and/or operators.
- Click Apply.
Saved Dashboard filter changes remain active when looking at Dashboards on the mobile app.
Supported Dashboard cards
|Card Type||Supported Cards|
|Assignee||Display tasks assigned to a specific person in your Workspace.|
|Status||Display tasks that are in specific statuses.|
|Created by||Display tasks that were created by specific people.|
|Date created||Display tasks that were created on a specific date or within a set timeframe.|
|Date updated||Display tasks that were worked on during a specific time range.|
|Date closed||Display tasks were moved to the Closed status during a specific time range.|
|Date done||Display tasks were moved to the Done status during a specific time range.|
|Due date||Display tasks with specific due dates.|
|Start date||Display tasks with specific start dates.|
|Priority||Display tasks of specific Priority levels.|
|Assigned comment||Display tasks with/without assigned comments.|
|Tags||Display tasks with any, all, or none of the specified Tags.|
|Recurring||Display tasks that are either recurring or not recurring.|
|Archived||Display tasks that are either archived or not archived.|
|Dependency||Display tasks that are "waiting on" or "blocking" others. Alternatively, filter to displays tasks that do/don’t contain dependencies.|
|Time estimates||Display tasks that do/don't contain Time Estimates. You can also specify a greater than/less than/equal to value for the filter.|
|Time tracked||Display tasks that do/don't contain tracked time. You can also specify a greater than/less than/equal to value for the filter.|
|Location/List||Display tasks located inside specific Spaces, Folders, and Lists.|
|Milestone||Display tasks that are marked as Milestones.|
|Sprint points||Display tasks with a specific number of Sprint Points. You can also specify a greater than/less than/equal to value for the filter.|
|Watcher||Display tasks that do/don't have specific watchers.|
|Status is closed||Display tasks that are currently in the Closed status.|
|Custom Fields||Display tasks with a specific Custom Field value.|
Use Dashboards filters with card filters