You can change your email or password at any time from My Settings.
When you change your password, you may see a warning about your password being compromised in a data breach on another site.
You can use a compromised password, but we strongly recommend choosing a strong and secure password that has not been compromised.
What you'll need
- Passwords created for ClickUp must be a minimum of 8 characters and include a minimum of one upper case character, a minimum of one lower case character, and a minimum of one number or special character.
- Separate SSO providers used with ClickUp can enforce their own password policies including length, complexity, age, and history.
Change your email or password
- Click your account avatar.
- Choose My Settings from the menu.
- Enter your new email or password.
- Click Save in the lower right.
When to contact us
- Lost access to your SMS Two-Factor Authentication (2FA) device and can't log in.
- Lost access to your TOTP Two-Factor Authentication (2FA) device and can't log in.
- Entered the wrong email address and can't access the confirmation code.