You can use the Not Started Status Group ClickApp to differentiate between tasks that have been started and not started in your Workspace.
You can create multiple Not Started statuses, allowing for more detailed Dashboard reporting.
What you'll need
- The Not Started Status Group is available on all ClickUp plans.
- Owners and admins can create, edit, and delete statuses by default.
- Owners and admins in Business Plus or Enterprise Workspaces can give members and guests advanced permissions to create, edit, and delete statuses.
You'll need both the Delete Items and Edit Statuses advanced permissions to delete statuses.
Enable the Not Started Status Group ClickApp
You need to be an owner or admin to enable the Not Started Status Group ClickApp for your Workspace.
To enable the status group:
- In the lower-left corner, click your Workspace avatar.
- Select ClickApps.
- Browse or search for the Not Started Status Group ClickApp.
- Click the toggle to turn the ClickApp on.
- Your default Not Started Status is To Do.
Add Not Started Statuses
You can add as many statuses as you want to the Not Started group.
To add a status:
- Click the ellipsis... next to the Space, Folder, or List.
- Select the Settings menu, then select Statuses.
- From the Statuses modal, select Custom.
- In the Active Statuses section, click + Add Status.
- Name your new status.
enterand choose a color for it.
- Use the drag handle on the left to drag and drop your new status to the Not Started Statuses section.
- Click Save.