For more granular customization options, check out the Custom cards available on the Business Plan and above.
Widgets were renamed to cards on March 9th, 2023.
What you'll need
- Unlimited use of Dashboards is available on the Unlimited Plan and above.
- Guests can be invited to specific Dashboards with view-only permissions.
Assignee card types
- Tasks by Assignee
- Total Unassigned Tasks
- Total Assigned (Not Completed) Tasks
Tasks by Assignee
Total Unassigned Tasks
Total Assigned (Not Completed) Tasks
Create an Assignee card
- Open a Dashboard.
- In the upper-right corner, click + Add card.
- In the left sidebar, click Assignees.
- Choose a card type.
- Customize your card.
- In the lower-right corner, click Add card.
|Location||Choose which Spaces, Folders, and Lists to include.|
|Include subtasks||Choose to include subtasks.|
|Include archived||Choose to include archived tasks.|
|Include Tasks in Multiple Lists||Choose to include Tasks in Multiple Lists.|
|Include Subtasks in Multiple Lists||Choose to include Subtasks in Multiple Lists.|
|Include closed||Choose to include closed tasks.|
Add additional filters to adjust what your card displays.
Once your card is created, you can hover over it to reveal several options in the upper-right corner.
Your Dashboard must be in Edit mode to see all options.
|Assignee card type||Card options|
|Tasks by Assignee (Pie Chart)||
|Tasks by Assignee (Battery Chart)||
|Tasks by Assignee (Bar Chart)||
|Total Unassigned Tasks||
|Total Assigned (Not Completed) Tasks||