If you use subtasks, you can turn on Remap Subtask Due Dates to have any changes to the parent task's due date automatically adjust due dates.
What you'll need
- Due dates are available on every ClickUp plan.
- Everyone, including guests, can add or edit due dates.
- You can add and edit due dates in Gantt View, List View, Board View, Calendar View, Table view
Set a task's due date
- Open a task.
- From the top-right of the task modal, click the calendar icon.
- Select your due date and time using the calendar modal or natural language.
- Due dates and times are set to your local time zone by default. Due dates without a set time are technically due at 4 a.m. in the task creator's local time zone.
Set a List's due date
- From List or Board view, select the List.
- Click the info icon to the right of the List's name.
- Select Set due date to set the due date for the entire List.
Edit due dates
On Calendar view, Gantt view, and Timeline view, you can drag and drop tasks to add or adjust due dates.
Set due date colors
- No color: The task was due in the future.
- Green: The task was completed on time.
- Orange: The task is due today.
- Red: The task is overdue.
Time and date personalization
Remap dates in templates
Remap subtask due dates
Mise à jour