What you'll need
- Custom task IDs are available on the Business Plan and above.
- Workspace owners or admins can enable the Custom Task IDs ClickApp.
Enable the Custom Task IDs ClickApp
Workspace owners and admins can enable the Custom Task IDs ClickApp for your Workspace. Custom task IDs are automatically applied to subtasks.
To enable Custom Task IDs:
- Click on your Workspace avatar in the lower-left corner.
- Select ClickApps.
- Search for Custom Task IDs and click the toggle to turn it on.
- Click Add Space.
- Select the Space where you'd like to enable Custom Task IDs.
- Configure the task ID prefix. Prefixes will always be in all caps.
- Configure the task ID index.
- Note: Only alphanumeric characters and underscores are supported and will automatically increment by 1.
- Click Save.
Edit custom task IDs
- Navigate to the Space where you'd like to make the edits.
- Click the ellipsis ... besides the Space to open the settings menu.
- Select More.
- Select Customize Task IDs.
- Update the task ID.
- Click Save.
Show custom task IDs in List view
- Open any List view with custom task IDs.
- Click the + icon to add a column.
- Select Task ID to display the Custom Task ID column.
Show custom task IDs in Board view
- Open any Board view with custom task IDs.
- Click Show in the upper right corner to reveal the context menu.
- Toggle on Task ID to display the Custom Task ID on each card.
Use custom task IDs with integrations
Mise à jour