See all tasks assigned to you from Home.
What you'll need
- The Assigned to me card in Home 3.0 is available on every ClickUp plan.
- Everyone, including guests, can use the Assigned to me card in Home 3.0.
- Home 3.0 is only available on ClickUp 3.0.
To create a task from the Assigned to me card:
- Click + New Task.
- Alternatively, click the plus icon in the upper-right corner.
- Type the name of your task and add additional optional info.
Enteron Windows or
Returnon Mac to create the task.
Tasks created in the Assigned to me card are automatically assigned to you.
Update task statuses
To update a task status from the Assigned to me card:
- To the left of a task, tap the status icon.
- If there are only two statuses, click the check icon to close the task.
- From the Status menu, choose a status.
To edit tasks from the Assigned to me card:
- Hover over a task.
- Click one of the following icons:
- Create: Create a subtask.
- Edit tags: Add or remove tags.
- Rename: Rename the task.
Ellipsis ... menu: Copy, move, share, and more.
- Alternatively, right-click a task name to open this menu.
Add, rearrange, and hide columns in the Assigned to me card.
To add a column:
- To the far right of a task group, click the plus icon.
- Select the columns you want to add.
There are two ways to rearrange columns:
- Click and drag a column header.
Click the column header and select:
- Move to start: Place the column all the way to the left.
- Move to end: Place the column all the way to the right.
To hide a column:
- Click the column header.
- Select Hide column.
- Alternatively, click the plus icon on the far right and unselect the column.
To group tasks in the Assigned to me card:
- In the upper-left corner of the card, click Group.
- Alternatively, click Customize in the upper-right corner of the card and select Group.
- Select a criteria to group tasks.
To filter tasks from the Assigned to me card:
- At the top of the card, click Filters.
- Alternatively, click Customize in the upper-right corner of the card and select Filter.
- Select criteria to filter tasks.
To customize how subtasks are displayed in the Assigned to me card:
- In the upper-left corner of the card, click Subtasks.
- Alternatively, click Customize in the upper-right corner of the card and select Subtasks.
- Choose how you'd like to display subtasks:
- Collapse all: Subtasks will not display unless you manually expand them.
- Expand all: See your subtasks as separate items directly below parent tasks.
As separate tasks: Subtasks are shown as separate items and can be moved between columns independently. Choose this option if you want subtasks to appear in filtering results.
To see subtasks that are assigned to you when their parent tasks are not, use the As separate tasks option.
Show closed tasks
To show closed tasks in the Assigned to me card, click Show closed at the top of the card.
Alternatively, click Customize in the upper-right, select List options, and enable Closed tasks.
Search for tasks
Use the search bar in the upper-right corner of the card to quickly search for tasks by their names, descriptions, or content in their Custom Fields.
To choose one of these search options:
- In the upper-right corner of the card, hover over the search bar.
- Click the ellipsis ... menu.
- Click a toggle to select one or more search options.
Customize List options
Customize the Assigned to me card to improve your workflow.
To customize the card:
- In the upper-right corner of card, click Customize.
- Select List options.
- Choose from the available List options.
The following List options are available:
|Empty statuses||Display status groups with no tasks.|
|Wrap text||Automatically wrap and expand the content of your tasks to reveal everything.|
|Task locations||Show location breadcrumbs on tasks.|
|Subtask parent names||Display subtasks' parent task names.|
|Closed tasks||Display tasks in a Closed status.|
|Closed subtasks||Display subtasks in a Closed status.|
|Tasks in Multiple Lists||
Display tasks added to this List from another location.
The Tasks in Multiple Lists ClickApp must be enabled by an admin or owner to use this option.
|Subtasks in Multiple Lists||Display subtasks added to this List from another location.
The Subtasks in Multiple Lists ClickApp must be enabled by an admin or owner to use this option.