Widgets were renamed to cards on March 9th, 2023.
What you'll need
- Portfolio cards are available on the Unlimited Plan and above.
- The Dashboards ClickApp must be enabled by an owner or admin before cards can be created.
- Everyone, including guests with permissions, can view cards.
- Guests cannot create or edit cards.
Create a Portfolio card
- In the left Sidebar, open a Dashboard.
- In the upper-right corner, click +Add card.
- Select Portfolio.
- Name your card.
- Click + Add Lists and select the Lists or Spaces you want to include in the card.
Tip: Users on the Business Plan and above can select Folders to include in the card.
- Tip: Users on the Business Plan and above can select Folders to include in the card.
- Customize your card:
- Include subtasks: Include subtasks in your reporting.
- Include archived: Include archived tasks in your reporting.
- Show tasks that are in multiple Lists more than once: Include tasks in multiple Lists more than once in your reporting.
- Show subtasks that are in multiple Lists more than once: Include subtasks in multiple Lists more than once in your reporting.
- Click Add card.
Customize Portfolio card columns
|Color||Show List colors.|
|Calculation||Create a custom calculation for each List that only exists on this Dashboard card. You can select specific statuses to include. You can only calculate the Date, Money, or Number Custom Fields. You can display the range of Dates and calculate the sum, average, and range of Money and Number Custom Fields.|
|Statuses||Display a color-coded bar with the number of tasks in each status for each List.|
|Progress||Display a progress bar with a count of the number of completed and outstanding tasks. This progress bar includes tasks in both Done and Complete statuses.|
|Completed||Display the total number of tasks in a Done or Complete status.|
|Overdue||Display the total number of tasks where the due date was earlier than today and the task status is not Done or Closed.|
|Start Date||Display the start date set at the List level. See List Info for more detail.|
|End Date||Display the due date set at the List level. See List Info for more detail.|
|Priority||Display priority set at the List level. See List Info for more detail.|
|Owner||Display the owner set at the List level. See List Info for more detail.|
|Time Estimated||Display the total time estimated for tasks in each List. This includes time estimated from Done and Complete tasks.|
Display the total number of Sprint Points for the List. This includes Sprint Points from Done and Completed tasks.
Display the Milestone icon if the List contains any Milestones in it. Hover over or click on the icon to see the names of the Milestone tasks.
Display total time tracked for all tasks in the List. This includes tasks in Done and Completed statuses.
Display the difference between time estimated and time tracked for all tasks in each List. This includes tasks in Done and Completed statuses.
Remove a List
- Click the ellipsis ... to the right of the List you want to remove.
- Click Remove from portfolio.
Once your card is created, you can hover over it to reveal several options in the upper-right corner.
Your Dashboard must be in Edit mode to see all options.
|Refresh the card's data immediately.|
|Settings||Open the card settings to make changes.|
View in full screen
|View the card in full screen.|
|Ellipsis ... menu||Duplicate or delete the card.|