Widgets were renamed to cards on March 9th, 2023
What you'll need
- Unlimited uses of Dashboards are available on the Unlimited Plan and above.
- Sprint cards are available on the Business Plan and above.
- Guests can be invited to specific Dashboards with view-only permissions.
- Burndown cards allow you to see data from as early as August 2020.
Understand burndown charts
- The blue line shows the amount of work remaining in your project.
- The yellow line represents the current rate of progress.
- The red line represents the ideal rate of progress based on the remaining time. If your tasks stay at or under the red line, it means you're on track to finish your project on time.
Adding more tasks to your project or sprint will cause an upward trend.
Create a Burndown card
- Open a Dashboard.
- In the upper-right corner, click + Add card.
- In the left sidebar, click Sprints.
- Click Burndown.
- Customize your card.
- In the lower-right corner, click Add card.
|Name||Name the card.|
|Source||Choose to include sprints, Lists, or tasks with Label or Dropdown Custom Fields.|
|Start Date||Set a start date for your sprint.|
|Sprint Length||Set the length of your sprint. If you choose sprints as your source, the dates will automatically align with whichever sprint you selected.|
|Amount of work||
Choose your y-axis variable from the following options:
If you're using an amount of work that uses decimal points, then the value displayed rounds to the nearest whole number.
|Include subtasks||Include subtasks.|
|Include archived||Include archived tasks.|
|Include Tasks in Multiple Lists||Include Tasks in Multiple Lists.|
|Include Subtasks in Multiple Lists||Include Subtasks in Multiple Lists in the data.|
Add additional filters to further adjust the scope of your card.
Learn how time-based cards are affected by filters here.