Connect any email service that supports IMAP to ClickUp so you can send and receive emails within tasks.
What you'll need
- Workspace owners or admins can enable the Email ClickApp.
- Guests can't use the Email ClickApp.
- Your plan determines usage limits:
- Free Forever Workspaces get one free email account with 100 uses.
- Unlimited Workspaces get one free email account with unlimited use.
- Business Workspaces and above get two free email accounts, including signatures and email templates.
- Business Plus and Enterprise Workspaces can use custom email permissions for admins and members.
- Each email account you add can automatically transfer up to 100 contacts into ClickUp.
Link your IMAP account
You can link any IMAP email account to ClickUp. In this example, we are setting up IMAP with a Yahoo email address.
To link your IMAP Yahoo account:
- Open a task.
- In the lower-right corner, click the comment field.
- Click the email icon.
- In the From field, select Link an email.
- Select Sign in with IMAP.
- Enter your email, password, IMAP host, IMAP port, SMTP host, and whether or not SSL is required. Find the Yahoo host and port information below:
- IMAP Host: imap.mail.yahoo.com
- IMAP Port: 993
- SMTP Host: smtp.mail.yahoo.com
- SMTP Port: 465 or 587
- Requires SSL: Yes
IMAP for Gmail
You can link your Gmail account directly to ClickUp, or use IMAP to link your Gmail account using the following links:
Google Groups email addresses can only be connected using IMAP.
IMAP for Microsoft Office 365
You can link your Office 365 account directly to ClickUp, or use IMAP to link your Office 365 account using the following links: