What you'll need
- Mobile notifications are available on all ClickUp plans.
- Everyone, including guests, can enable mobile ClickUp notifications.
- Go to your notifications
- Tap the filter icon in the upper-right corner.
- Tap Clear all notifications at the bottom.
- All: View all uncleared notifications.
- Mentions: View notifications where you were mentioned.
- Assigned: View notifications where you were assigned a task or added to a task as a watcher.
- Cleared: View notifications you have cleared.
Enable mobile notifications
- In the lower-left corner of your Workspace, click your avatar.
- Select Notifications.
- Check the Mobile column next to the actions you want to trigger mobile notifications.
Enable push notifications
- Open your iPhone settings.
- Scroll down to the ClickUp app and tap it.
- Tap Notifications.
- You need to Allow Notifications to allow alerts to appear on your Lock Screen, and configure other notification settings to fit your desired setup.
- Open your phone's settings.
- Navigate down to the Apps banner.
- Locate and tap ClickUp.
- Make sure Notifications are Allowed.
Pre-load notifications tasks
If you often open tasks from notifications, you can save time by enabling the pre-load option in your mobile settings.
Once enabled, tasks that you have in your notifications are downloaded in the background so that they load significantly faster.
To enable pre-loading of notification-related tasks:
- In the left Sidebar on the mobile app, tap the settings icon in the upper-right corner.
- Under Notifications, toggle on Pre-load notifications tasks.
Because task information is being downloaded, enabling this setting takes up more storage on your device (1-2 MB per uncleared notification), uses more network data, and takes up more battery life.