Widgets were renamed to cards on March 9th, 2023.
What you'll need
- 100 uses of Dashboards are available on the Free Forever Plan.
- Unlimited uses of Dashboards are available on the Unlimited Plan and above.
- The Dashboards and Priority ClickApps can be enabled or disabled by a Workspace owner or admin.
- Guests can be invited to specific Dashboards with view-only permissions.
Create a Priority card
- Open a Dashboard.
- In the upper-right corner, click + Add card.
- In the Sidebar, select Priorities.
- Choose a card. Each type is explained in the next section.
- Customize your card:
- Select the Location: Select one or more Spaces, Folders, or Lists within your Workspace to collect data from.
- Choose to include or exclude data from subtasks, archived tasks, closed tasks, and Tasks or Subtasks in Multiple Lists.
- Add a Task Filter: Add additional filters to adjust the scope of your card.
Learn how time-based cards are affected by filters here.
- Set the Time range: View all tasks within this year, month, week, or a custom time frame. Choose if you want to view changes by days, weeks, or months.
- This customization option is only available for the Priority Over Time card on the Business Plan and above.
- In the lower-right corner, click Add card.
Priority card types
- Priority Breakdown (Pie, Bar, and Battery)
- Priority Over Time
- Total Urgent Tasks
- Total High Tasks
- Total Normal Tasks
- Total Low Tasks
- Total No Priority Tasks
- Pie chart
- Battery chart
- Bar char
Priority Over Time
- No Priority