- Use Siri commands to add tasks to lists or create reminders. To try it out, just activate Siri and say, "Remind me to Review the release plan in ClickUp."
- Create and complete reminders.
- View tasks and reminders on the Home Page in
No Due Date.
- View all of your work across Workspaces.
- Basic Task view with
More Mobile Magic
- Search tasks recently viewed on mobile in iOS Spotlight so you can instantly dive into your work and save time while on the go with our new iOS Search integration!
- Pinch-to-zoom in a List view or change the sizing in settings to determine how many lines of text you want to see on your task title.
- Edit an existing Custom Field in List View, without having to open the task.
Speed and Performance Improvements
- Reduced the time it takes for tasks and Search results to load.
- Refactored our HTML code so the ClickUp app loads faster.
We are on a mission to build the most loved productivity platform on earth. To this end, we push UX Enhancements every single week. If you have feedback or ideas, we would love to hear from you. Share your ideas and have a voice in the ClickUp product roadmap.
- When using a Label Custom Field, type a new Label value, press Enter on the keyboard, and ClickUp will automatically create the new label and then apply it to the task.
- Weekly Workspace Setup Webinar
- Administrator Training for Business Plus & Enterprise
- ClickUp for Beginners