Lovers of formatting, rejoice! The Tables you can add anywhere – like in a Doc, Notepad, or comment – just got even more customizable with the ability to merge and change the background colors of cells, rows, and columns. Now you can more easily organize your information, like formatting headers within your tables, to more clearly communicate your ideas.
Here's how to use these simple, yet powerful features. Highlight the cells, rows, or columns you want to merge, and right-click to reveal the Table Menu. Select
Merge Cellsand voila! To unmerge, highlight the group of merged cells, columns, or rows, right-click and select
Changing background colors is just as easy! Highlight a row, column, or cell, right-click and the
Background Coloroption will display. Select your color of choice and build the table of your dreams.
New and Improved Chat for Support
To ensure you have an amazing experience as a ClickUp Customer, we launched a new chatbot for Support. Find the new chat in the Help Center and select
Connect with supportor engage the chat in the bottom right corner of the page. Here are some of our favorite improvements:
- Provides intelligent self-serve options and quick access to contextual help docs.
- Allows you to report bugs directly in chat.
- Provides instant guidance for common issues such as requesting invoices, changing email preferences, and more.
Speed and Performance Improvements
This week we're continuing our never-ending quest to make ClickUp the fastest productivity platform on the planet!
This week's highlights:
- Drag & drop elements into Docs and Tasks faster and more reliably
- Refactored code to make our Dashboards load faster
- See your Pull Request column data in a List view without needing to refresh
- Custom Field data appears in the Rollup field in Task view instantaneously
In our continued effort to make ClickUp the most reliable productivity platform, we eliminated a number of key bugs in the platform this week! 🚫 Here's a quick rundown on some of the top fixes.