Tap, tap, tap <-- that was you before this update, having to tap into an individual task on Mobile to change the status. Say hello to a faster way of working.
With this improvement, you can now change the status of any task without opening it (saving you even more time)! Just like web, you can tap on the status square next to the task name in List or Board view - and select the new status from the popup.
In Release 2.130, we introduced audio Clips on the ClickUp mobile app so you can listen on the go, saving you more time than ever before!
Now, you can listen at 2x and 3x speeds for on-the-go, speedy listening. Plus, scrub through any audio Clip more easily than ever with our improved scrub bar.
In addition, knowing when you've started and stopped recording is more intuitive. When you hit the mic button, you'll receive haptic feedback whenever you start, stop, or pause!
Speed and Performance Improvements
This week we're continuing our never-ending quest to make ClickUp the fastest productivity platform on the planet!
This week's highlights:
- Task status changes appear automatically; no refresh needed
- Relationship Custom Fields update to the corresponding task's metadata in List view
- Tasks created by someone else in a shared list now automatically appear in List view without needing a page refresh
- Tasks now open faster than ever due to the re-factoring of Task view components
Additional Update: In accordance with GDPR, we are required to notify you that we added two sub-processors, strongDM and Honeycomb.
In our continued effort to make ClickUp the most reliable productivity platform, we eliminated a number of key bugs in the platform this week! 🚫 Here's a quick rundown on some of the top fixes.
- Weekly Workspace Setup Webinar
- Administrator Training for Business Plus & Enterprise
- ClickUp for Beginners