What you'll need
- Sharing templates publicly is available on all ClickUp Plans.
- Guests can't publicly share templates.
Publicly share a template
Save a template of the items you want to move to another Workspace.
- For example, if you want to move an entire Space, create a Space template.
- Share the template publicly by accessing the template in your Template Center and clicking Share.
- Copy the template public URL.
- Switch to your second Workspace.
- Go to the template public URL you copied and choose the location in your second Workspace where you want to apply the template.
Space Template limitations
- Task Created Dates
- Task IDs
- Views that have public links will need to be turned on again after the transfer
- Mind Maps in blank mode
- Time Tracked
- @ Mentions to or from a user who isn't in the new Workspace
- Task History data