Keep track of your ClickUp notifications on the mobile app. Mobile notifications have the same functionality as the web version of ClickUp.
What you'll need
- Mobile notifications are available on all ClickUp plans.
- Everyone, including guests, can enable mobile ClickUp notifications.
To see your notifications, tap the notification bell icon in the upper-right corner of the Home page.
You can also access notifications from the left Sidebar.
Swipe right from the far left side of your screen or tap the expand icon in the upper-left corner. Then tap Notifications. By default, all uncleared notifications appear here.
To clear a notification, swipe left on it. You can also tap any notification to see the item in ClickUp.
To clear all notifications at once:
- Go to your notifications
- Tap the filter icon in the upper-right corner.
- Tap Clear all notifications at the bottom.
You can also filter notifications to see the notifications you want.
Go to your notifications and tap the filter icon in the upper-right corner.
You can use the following filter options:
- All: View all uncleared notifications.
- Mentions: View notifications where you were mentioned.
- Assigned: View notifications where you were assigned a task or added to a task as a watcher.
- Cleared: View notifications you have cleared.
Enable mobile notifications
Customize your mobile notification settings to choose which ClickUp activities trigger notifications. Notification settings can only be edited from the browser or desktop app versions of ClickUp.
To customize your mobile notifications:
- In the lower-left corner of your Workspace, click your avatar.
- Select Notifications.
- Check the Mobile column next to the actions you want to trigger mobile notifications.
Enable push notifications
You can see ClickUp notifications on your phone's home and lock screen by enabling push notifications.
Swipe right on the notification to open the item in ClickUp.
To enable push notifications on iOS14 and later:
- Open your iPhone settings.
- Scroll down to the ClickUp app and tap it.
- Tap Notifications.
- You need to Allow Notifications to allow alerts to appear on your Lock Screen, and configure other notification settings to fit your desired setup.
To enable push notifications:
- Open your phone's settings.
- Navigate down to the Apps banner.
- Locate and tap ClickUp.
- Make sure Notifications are Allowed.