Conditions give you more control of your Automations. For example, you could set a Trigger for tasks with a particular status and then add a Condition to complete the Automation only for particular Assignees.
Learn which Conditions are available to fine-tune your Automations!
What you'll need
- The Workspace admin or owner must enable the Automation ClickApp.
- Guests can't set up Automations.
- The number of total active Automations that you can have in your Workspace depends on your plan:
- Free Forever: 50 total active Automations.
- Unlimited: 500 total active Automations.
- Business and above: Unlimited total active Automations.
- The number of Actions that can be completed per month depends on your plan:
- Free Forever: 100 Actions/month.
- Unlimited: 1,000 Actions/month.
- Business: 10,000 Actions/Month.
- Business Plus: 25,000 Actions/month.
- Enterprise: 250,000 Actions/month.
- Action limits reset on the first of every month (PST).
- Usage alert emails are sent to owners and admins of Workspaces when an Automations usage is at 90% and when usage is over 100%.
- Business Plus and Enterprise Plans can purchase more Automation Actions.
- Webhook actions and Automation integrations are available for Business Plans and above.
In the Automation schema, the Condition is criteria that must be true to run an Automation.
The following conditions can be applied to Automations.
|Assignee||Filter for specific users, all, or none|
|Current Date Is||
Filter Actions that are triggered before or after a fixed or dynamic date.
This Condition doesn't affect the date that the Automation fires on. The date range you set for this Condition must be met in order for the Automation to fire.
Filter for a completely unique task field like a value or a budget.
|Due Date||Select a specific date or a before/after date|
|Priority||Sift out tasks that don't have a certain priority|
|Start Date||Check for tasks with specified start dates. Select a specific date or a before/after date|
|Status||Choose tasks in a certain stage of your workflow|
|Tag||Set your Condition to match any or all selected tags. You can also filter for all tasks that do not contain tags|
|Time Estimate||Filter out tasks that do/don’t contain estimates. You can also specify a greater than/less than/equal to value for the Condition|
Filter for specific users, all, or none