What you'll need
- The Tray is available on every ClickUp plan.
- Everyone, including guests, can minimize tasks to the Tray.
Use Task Tray 3.0
To open your Task Tray:
To pin your tasks:
- In the upper-right corner of the Tray modal click the pin icon.
- To minimize your tasks back to the Tray, click the pin icon again.
Minimize tasks to the tray
There are multiple ways to minimize tasks to the Tray.
In the upper-right corner of a task, click the minimize icon.
Click an Inbox task, then click the minimize icon in the upper-right corner. You can also press
Shift + T.
Creating a new task
When you create a new task, click Tray in the popup that appears in the lower-left corner.
Hover over any task in Command Center and click or press Tab. Click Send to Tray.
Remove tasks from the Tray
There are two ways to remove tasks from the Tray:
- Hover over any task in your Tray and click the X icon to remove it.
- When you open a task that is in your Tray, you'll see a checkmark on the minimize icon in the upper-right corner of the task. Hover over the minimize icon to reveal an X. Click the X to remove the task from your Tray.
Reorder tasks in the Tray
Hover over any task in your Tray to reveal a drag handle. Click and drag the task to change its order in the Tray.