Experiencing performance issues with Whiteboards? This guide will help you troubleshoot Whiteboards quickly so you can get back to work!
Internet connection requirements
Make sure that your internet connection meets the minimum requirement of 2 megabits per second.
Make sure that your device meets or exceeds the following system requirements:
- CPU: 2 gigahertz (GHz), 2 cores/4 threads
- RAM: 4 gigabytes (GB)
If using a laptop, switch to high-performance mode instead of power-saving mode.
When using Whiteboards in a Chrome browser, you must enable hardware acceleration.
Clear cache and cookies
If you meet the internet and device requirements and are still experiencing issues, try the following:
- Open Whiteboards in a different browser or in private mode.
- If Whiteboards works in a different browser or private mode, clear your browser's cache and cookies.
You may also need to update the browser to the latest version or disable certain extensions.
Issue with a specific Whiteboard
If you're experiencing an issue with a Whiteboard, duplicate the Whiteboard to see if the issue remains.
- From the Whiteboard view or from the Sidebar, click the ... ellipsis to the right of the Whiteboard's name.
- Select Duplicate.
- Your duplicate Whiteboard is created in the same location.