New and Improved HubSpot Integration and Partnership🤝
We're fired up to announce a new partnership with HubSpot, which includes a strategic investment in ClickUp by HubSpot as well as an enhanced HubSpot integration with some of your top-requested features! 🔥Read more about the partnership.
The first version of the HubSpot integration, launched in September, enabled the creation of ClickUp tasks, Folders, Spaces, Lists, and tasks from templates via triggers in HubSpot. With the new version, you can now use ClickUp Automations to create or update objects in HubSpot, including deals, contacts, tickets, and more! Plus, a new bidirectional sync keeps data current between platforms - without any manual entry.
Sounds cool, huh? But what can you do with this integration? Here are some ideas! 💡
- Kick off an onboarding project after signing up a new customer by triggering the creation of an associated task in ClickUp when a deal closes in HubSpot.
- Keep priorities in sync by updating the priority in a HubSpot ticket whenever the priority changes in a ClickUp task.
- Track product backlog and feature ideas as tasks within ClickUp as soon as a HubSpot ticket is created.
- Manage bug and issue tracking by automatically triggering a ClickUp task after a support ticket has been logged in HubSpot.
Ready to integrate? 🔌 Have your ClickUp admin connect to HubSpot with these simple steps.Once you're connected:
- Go to the List, Space, or Folder where you want to build an Automation between ClickUp and HubSpot.
Automatein the top-right corner and select
+ Add Automationfrom the dropdown menu. From the menu on the left side, select
- Build your Automations!
Psst...integrations are included in all ClickUp paid plans. If you don't already have a paid ClickUp or HubSpot plan we're offering 20% off both for a limited time! You can find the ClickUp offer here and the HubSpot offer here.
ClickUp Now Speaks Spanish, Portuguese and German🌍
Our mission is to make the world more productive, and to do so, we need to support the many languages our customers speak around the globe! Today is another step forward in that journey, as Spanish, Portuguese (Brazil), and German (in Beta) languages are now supported in ClickUp!
To update your language preference, click on your avatar in the lower-left corner and go to
My Settings and scroll down to
Language and Region settings. From the Language dropdown menu, select Español, Português basileiro, or Deutsch (Beta)!
Thanks! ¡Gracias! Obrigado! Danke!
To eliminate rework and scale best practices in your organization, ClickUp is constantly releasing new templates in the Template Center! Templates can be used in Spaces, Folders, Lists, and more! Check out a couple of our recent favorites:
- Software Teams: Everything Product, Engineering, and Design teams need to get started in ClickUp right out of the box. 📦
- Product Brief Document: A complete framework to move a product swiftly through the development process toward a successful launch. 🚀
- Release Notes: Want the secret formula? 🤫 This template provides the structure that our very own Product Teams use to share product release notes.
- Product Roadmap: Enables product managers to track and share a product roadmap, provide weekly updates to leadership, and publish release notes internally and externally. 🗺️
Speed and Performance Improvements
This week we're continuing our never-ending quest to make ClickUp the fastest productivity platform on the planet! 🌎💜
This week's highlights:
- Smoother resizing and dragging of widgets on Dashboards
- Faster loading of:
- Pulse screens
- Everything views
- Who's Behind widgets on Dashboards
We are on a mission to build the most loved productivity platform on earth. To this end, we push UX enhancements every single week. If you have feedback or ideas, we would love to hear from you. Share your ideas and have a voice in the ClickUp product roadmap! 🤯
- Add a template to a doc and ClickUp will automatically remove the already open blank first page.
- New table added to Docs reflecting all subpage Authors and Contributors in one central location.
- Hovering over the reactions button to see a list of users is visible for a longer duration.
In our continued effort to make ClickUp the most reliable productivity platform, we eliminated a number of key bugs in the platform this week! 🚫 Here's a quick rundown on some of the top fixes.
- Weekly Workspace Setup Webinar
- Administrator Training for Business Plus & Enterprise
- ClickUp for Beginners