Windows users can download ClickUp as an MSI file and install it on devices using Windows Installer.
To install ClickUp using Windows Installer:
- Go to https://desktop.clickup.com/windows/msi.
- Right-click Command Prompt and choose to open it as an Administrator.
- Replace the filler information and run the following command: msiexec /an "MSI Download Location" TARGETDIR="Target Install Location" /qn.
- Replace MSI Download Location with the directory location it was downloaded. For example, the directory location could be C:\Temp\ClickUp.MSI.
- Replace Target Install Location with the directory location you want to install ClickUp. For example, the direction location could be C:\Program Files\ClickUp\.
Shortcuts may need to be created manually.