Thousands of product and engineering teams have moved from Jira to ClickUp, and now we've made it easier than ever to join them. With our enhanced Jira Importer v2 you can now bring your entire Jira instance into ClickUp.
To better alleviate the common symptoms of Jira exposure, we now support richer import capabilities that bring over full user mappings, dependencies, and everything in between. There's never been a better time to switch!
Worried you'll lose valuable context? Let us put your worries to rest:
- Pulling over Assignees, Followers, and Reporters? Check!
- Mapping dependencies? We've got you covered.
- Jira Epics and Items? No problem.
- Custom field mapping? You know it!
- Comments and attachments? Yup.
- Cloud and Server? Both!
- and the list goes on!
Importing your work from Jira takes just a few clicks. Workspace owners and admins can start the process by clicking their avatar in the lower-left corner. Select
Start Import, and ClickUp will walk you through the rest!
To make managing access to your Spaces easier, we've added the ability to both share and invite entire Teams to a Space with a single click rather than adding individuals one by one.
But what happens when someone new joins? Simply add them to your Team and ClickUp will automatically grant them access to Spaces already shared with that Team. This makes provisioning and administering access in ClickUp a breeze.
To use Team Sharing for Spaces, navigate to the
sharing menufor a Space from the top right or ellipsis share buttons. From the modal, invite Teams to the appropriate Space or Workspace. It's that easy!
To eliminate rework and scale best practices in your organization, ClickUp is constantly releasing new templates in the Template Center! Templates can be used in Spaces, Folders, Lists, and more! Check out a couple of our recent favorites:
- Strategic Business Roadmap: A time-based strategy that outlines a company's current position, desired future state, and path to get there.
- Skills Mapping: A tool to determine candidates' skill levels to improve hiring quality.
- Marketing Timeline: Keep track of marketing activities across your business.
Over the past several months, we have made incredible progress toward making ClickUp even more reliable and easier to use. Hear from ClickUp's Senior VP of Engineering, Shailesh Kumar, on the biggest milestones.
In our continued effort to make ClickUp the most reliable productivity platform, we eliminated a number of key bugs in the platform this week! 🚫Here's a quick rundown on some of the top fixes.