You can now apply multiple Group By options, making project, team, and work management more powerful than ever with Swimlanes! Adding rows to board views gives you the ability to easily visualize priorities, ownership, topics, types of work, or any other category you can think of!
Our new Swimlanes feature will make you feel like Michael Phelps or Katie Ledecky and have your teams ready for the Olympic relays. Okay, maybe that's a bit of an exaggeration, but Swimlanes canearn you a gold medal from us! Share your favorite Board view using this new feature on LinkedIn and we'll pick bronze, silver, and gold medal winners to receive ClickUp swag!Click here to enter!
To use this feature:
- Open any Board view
- On the top toolbar
- Select the
Group bymenu and in the drop-down choose your first
Group byoption (this will be columns).
- Next, in the same menu, toggle on
Swimlanesand choose your second
Group byoption (this will be the rows).
Use Swimlanes to manage anything from Roadmaps to team resources!
Speed and Performance Improvements
This week we're continuing our never-ending quest to make ClickUp the fastest productivity platform on the planet!
This week's highlights:
- Speed enhancements to Dashboard widgets using large numbers of tasks and filtered by users
- Optimized processing speeds to load more data faster
We are on a mission to build the most loved productivity platform on earth. To this end, we push UX enhancements every single week. If you have feedback or ideas, we would love to hear from you. Share your ideas and have a voice in the ClickUp product roadmap!
- Share docs on the go from ClickUp mobile!
- Toggle in-app sounds on and off in the mobile app!
- Enhanced drag and drop for Doc pages.
- Clarified guest-sharing permissions.
In our continued effort to make ClickUp the most reliable productivity platform, we eliminated a number of key bugs in the platform this week! 🚫 Here's a quick rundown on some of the top fixes.
- Weekly Workspace Setup Webinar
- Administrator Training for Business Plus & Enterprise
- ClickUp for Beginners